Nagasawa 141st Anniversary Fountain Pen "Swell" [Limited Edition]
Nagasawa Bungu Center 141st Anniversary Fountain Pen "Swell"
Nagasawa Bungu Center 141st Anniversary Fountain Pen "Swell" was created to pray for the beginning of a new beginning, with "Power/Vitality" and "Vitality/Hope" superimposed on Swell (swells and waves), and with our thoughts on the future.
For the fountain pen mold, we use the same mold as the 120th anniversary limited fountain pen that we created for the first time as our anniversary model, and we hope to express the evolution of more than 20 years.
The acrylic resin used for the main body is a material that can be seen only after cutting and polishing like heather, and all the patterns are different.
- Nib Types : Fine (F), Medium (M), Broad (B)
- Color : Blue Marble, Amber Marble
- Number of production : 40 of each color
- Serial Number : Yes (Cannot choose the number)
- Size: Length 134mm (Approx. 152mm when writing), Maximum diameter 19.2mm (including clip)
- Weight: 31g
- Pen nib : 21K gold / Large / Weathervane engraving
- Body, lid, large tip, lid plug, tail plug: Acrylic
- 141st engraved on the back of the lid
- Cap ring: Wide ring with original design "NAGASAWA Since 1882"
- Cartridge, converter dual-use type (converter included)
- Exclusively designed paulownia box